Monday 20 June 2011

Welcome

After entertaining the idea of putting up my own blog, I've finally done it! I now have my own blogging machine. The blog will cover my ideas, experiences, tips and tricks into different fields of technology and personal computers. I will share the revelations and frustrations, talk about different products and try to share some knowledge with fellow technology lovers (and maybe haters).

I'd just like to start with a little bit of an introduction about myself. My name is Darren, I'm from sunny northern Queensland. I'm an automotive air-conditioning repairer with a very strong love of computers and technology, when I'm not working I'm spending time with my family (2 daughters and my wife Janet) or trawling the internet. I've been following many bloggers as of late and this is one of the key decisions which has brought me to making my own blog. Below I've included one of the views from our recent trips to the coast! I hope some of you can share some insight into your lives with me in the comments below :) 

I think that'll do for now, come back when I have some new posts ready, which will be very soon, this is a promise!

Beautiful sunny coasts of Queensland!

13 comments:

  1. great intro, welcome to the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool picture!
    I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome dude,I sure will come back here :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the community, looking forward to later tech posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the community, nice to see someone new :)

    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good writing! Can't wait to read more! Following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, and have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. followed! looking to seeing some posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome, hope to see a lot more content from you. Remember to have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will definitely have to keep an eye on your blog, hopefully some awesome tech news will follow shortly :)

    ReplyDelete